Autumn 2021 Visitors Policy
From September 2021, in light of the Government's new guidance, Meadlands has again updated its visitors policy and protocol. Our aim is to welcome back parents, colleagues and visitors to the school whilst continuing to do all we can to minimise the potential risks associated with the spread of Covid-19.
- Any adults coming on to the school site will be required to show proof of a negative lateral flow test. This needs to be taken on the day of the visit and shown the school office before entering.
- Masks can be worn and at the discretion of staff and visitors.
- Good hand hygiene is essential and therefore visitors will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands on entry.
- We are continuing with a high level of cleaning throughout the school. On exiting a meeting room the visitor (for example EP / SALT) or member of Meadlands Staff will be expected to clean down surfaces and chairs with the spray and cloths supplied.
- Please note that although the Office will re-open, opening hours are 8.30 - 9.00am and 3.15 - 3.45pm. As per Government guidelines the office window will remain closed, so please expect to speak to one of the team through a glass window!
- On arrival, if relevant, you will be asked to show your ID and confirmation of a DBS certificate. During your visit you will be expected to wear a visitors lanyard.
In addition to the above, all visitors must read the following documents ahead of visiting the site. On arrival, they will be asked to sign a declaration to state they have done so and are in agreement with all policies and procedures. We thank all visitors for their cooperation and support at this unusual time.